Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Activity 3 The Last Week.

Activity 3: Concluding the Journey [6 points]
Sadly, the Summer Learning Journey has now come to an end. It is time to reflect on everything that you have learned this summer about people who have had an impact, or changed the world, in some way.

For this activity, please reflect on your experience with the Summer Learning Journey programme this year.
On your blog please tell us:
  1. Which activity you enjoyed the most
  2. Which activity you enjoyed the least
  3. Three things that you learned while completing the programme
What changes/improvements you would make to the programme for next year


I really liked praticapating in the summer learning journey this year and will pratisapate next year to. I would recomand it to others too. I give it a score of 10/10.

1. The activity that I enjoyed most.
I enjoyed the most Activity 2: Caine’s Arcade. 
I liked reading and watching the video about Cains cardboard arcade but also doing the activity when I had to talk about my favourite game and I choose a board game which was called Descent.

2. Which activity I least enjoyed.
I didn't have a least favourite... But if I had to choose it would be Activity 1: Medical Mavericks. I didn't like it so much was because I found kind of boring.

3. Three things I learned while completing the programme.

1. About new nobel prize winners such as Shirin Ebadi.
2.  Aquabots.
3. I also learned more about Elson Mandela.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on posting, continuing and to participate and completing the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Lukas? Keep re-checking your blogging, commenting on others and replying to all comments left on your blog posts to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break! Come and say "Hi" this year when you see me at SPX and enjoy the rest of your summer holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lukas,

    Congratulations! You have completed all 60 Summer Learning Journey activities! It is a massive achievement to complete so many activities especially with two more weeks left! It’s great to see that you want to participate again next summer as well. I love reading that learners have enjoyed participating in the Summer Learning Journey, because I really enjoy being apart of SLJ too!

    One of my favourite activities is learning about the Aquabots because I really want to create a Robotics or Coding Club at my school this year so it was exciting to see what other schools are doing. Are there any activities that you would want to do next year? Or anything that you would want to learn more about?

    Did you know you can comment on Summer Learning Journey learners from all around the country? I hear the learners from Kaikohekohe cluster have done some awesome work. Plus for every quality comment you leave on another learner’s blogpost you earn extra points. Here’s the link to the Twitterfeed where all the recent blog posts pop up!

    https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/aneffectivebloggingsystem/twitterfeed

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lukas,
    What an awesome achievement! You have done a lot reading and writing over the holidays. Have a break and enjoy the rest of the holidays.
    Mrs Tui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lukas,
    Great work on completing the Summer Learning Journey, you did some pretty cool and great work on it. I think this is a good achievement.

    Great work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jerome for commenting onmy blog!

      Delete