Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Friday 15 May Writing

Should Plastic bags be Banned?

Yes I think plastic bags should be banned. Plastic bags are very bad for our
environment. Plastic bags are very harmful for our water creatures and other
animals. Plastic bags are not naturally made which takes 100 years or more to
decompose. People should use reusable shopping bags instead. That's why I
think we should just ban plastic bags. I have been motivated to write about this
issue and problem because I love sea turtles and other creatures. Don’t you
see plastic bags blowing around your house or other places? This is a very big
issue so we should solve it to protect our ecosystem.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lukas Im Shay from yaldhurst model school. I like how you gave heaps of resons why we should banned plasic bags. But maybe next time you could have add a picture or some colour. Or maybe add a introduction. So pepole know why you write this writing. Is it a speech.
    - Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shay. I will.
    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lukas my name is Ashlee and I am a student here at yaldhurst model school I think you have done great on this blog post you really have made it shine great job. And maybe adding a diagram to show pollution in the ocean
    kind regards AShlee from Yaldhurst Model Schools.

    I personally do think that plastic bags should be banned but that is my opinion also I think stuff like straws plastic bottles and aluminum cans should be banded to also glass bottles.

    however did you know that it acully take 4 million years for a plastic bag to go away and all of the oils in it and they also have already banned plastic bags at supermarkets I only just figured this out but it has already happened I make the mistake of not getting my facts completely right so that's fine

    ReplyDelete